Please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at 1-877-542-4910 for customer service.
This transaction is an international transaction. Your bank may charge you a fee for this transaction. This product is available for purchase in North America, Europe, and around the world for your convenience!
The charge will appear on your billing statement as buylipotrim.com8775424910.
In order to return the product, you must call customer service for an RMA number before shipping returns to the address below. Write the valid RMA number somewhere on the exterior of the envelope, along with your name and your address. Also, it is suggested that you provide your reason for the return and we recommend that you provide your telephone numbers and/or email address along with an enclosed reason for returning the item. This way we will be able to contact you with any issues that may arise. You agree that you are responsible for all shipping costs for the return of any product.
Attention: LIPOtrim Return Center
P.O. Box 1200 Eagle, ID 83616
(2)Right to Change Control. LIPOtrim™ exclusively reserves the right to change any and all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and any and all policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time, and in its sole, independent discretion. Any changes will be effective upon the time of the posting of the revisions on the Site. You individually are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without advance notice to you. Your continued use of the Site and the Services following LIPOtrim™ posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to any changes to this Agreement, do not continue to use the Services or the Site.
(3) Eligibility. Our Services are available and may only be used by individuals who have the ability legally to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing statement, our Services are unavailable to children [persons under the age of 18 (or 21 depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction)] or to indefinitely or temporarily suspended tryliponow.com users. If you're not at least 18 years of age (or 21 years of age depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction), you must exit and leave the Site immediately and shall not use or access the Site. Additionally, you agree not to bypass any security and/or access feature on the Site. The Site has no liability or responsibility for any misrepresentations regarding a user 's age. Furthermore, competitors are not authorized to access or use the Site without express, written permission from us in advance of such access. If you are disqualified, please do not use the Site. If you are registering as a business entity, corporation, or other business structure, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
(4)Services. tryliponow.com is an online retailer selling high quality LIPOtrim. tryliponow.com reserves the right to update and modify the Services from time to time as may be needed and without notice.
(5)As a valued tryliponow.com user, you are obligated to read this Agreement before you sign-up or provide any information via the Site. Additionally, you agree to be bound to the terms of this Agreement. LIPOtrim does not and shall not, offer legal or financial advice concerning the Services offered via the Site. Nothing in this Agreement is to be interpreted as legal advice, counseling or guidance. By creating an account, you certify that all information you provide when registering your account is absolutely true and accurate. Moreover, it is a condition of your use of the Site that all information you provide will be correct, current, and complete and any modification or change made to any information that you provide during your continued use of your account simultaneously carries with it a certification that the modification or change that you make to your account information is true and accurate. We may, at our sole discretion and from time to time, require additional information or forms of identification and may use these to determine any limitations that may be placed on your use of the Site. Furthermore, we have the right to refuse to you access to the Site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time if we believe that the information you provide is not correct, current, complete, true, or accurate. In addition, you may be subject to civil or criminal penalties for giving false information.
(6) You incur responsibility for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your account. Moreover, you are solely responsible for obtaining access to the Site and any fees associated with such access (e.g., airtime charges, ISP fees, other third party fees, etc.). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
(7) Account Statement Billing Errors. If you are in belief that your account statement contains a billing error, you must notify us in writing immediately of such error. However, if you do not notify us within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, you will have accepted such billing for all purposes, including for the resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. Specifically, you release us from liability arising out of a billing error or discrepancy that is not reported to us within thirty (30) days of its publication.
(8) You acknowledge that Trial Fees and charges for the trial are prominently displayed prior to processing your trial. When you sign up for the trial offer you will start receiving monthly shipments of LIPOtrim. This means is that you will receive LIPOtrim each month to obtain the best possible results! We are offering you a trial offer where you can experience the amazing results with only paying shipping and handling initially. Your trial starts the day you make a purchase, that day is day one (1), then next day is day two (2), and so on. At the conclusion of the 14-day trial you will be billed 149.83 for the cost of the bottle and as an appreciation you will have access to our monthly 30-day supply bottles with reduced price. Then, 30 days after checkout (unless you cancel your automatic shipment program), and every 30 days thereafter, you will receive a new shipment and your credit card you provide today will be billed the reduced price of $69.90 plus $9.95 shipping & handling. That's over $1,000 savings in a year! You may cancel receiving future bottles of LIPOtrim during the trial period or any time thereafter by calling our Customer Care department at 1-877-542-4910 and returning the product with an rma number issued by our Customer Care
(9) Payment may be made by credit card online at the Site, or by any other method expressly approved by LIPOtrim . You unequivocally agree to pay all fees when due according to the billing terms. The Site reserves the right to contract with third parties to process all payments and such third parties may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing. Fees are non-refundable, unless expressly provided otherwise on the Site or in this Agreement. You are responsible for any credit card chargebacks, any dishonored checks, and any related fees that the Site incurs related to your account. If for any reason, whatsoever, LIPOtrim is unable to charge your credit card with the full amount of the fees, or if LIPOtrim is charged back for any fee previously charged to your credit card, you agree that LIPOtrim may pursue all available remedies to pursue payment including, without limitation, suspension and/or termination of your account. You agree to pay for all shipping and processing/handling fees associated with additional products you voluntarily decide to purchase during the check out process. You agree that all shipping and processing fees are non-refundable.
(10) Restricted Activities. If you believe that your account statement contains a billing error, you agree to notify us in writing immediately of such error. Additionally, If you do not notify us within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, you will have accepted such billing for all purposes, including for the resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. In addition, you release us from liability arising out of billing error or other discrepancies that are not reported to us within thirty (30) days of its publication.
(11) Information. Your information and activities on the Site shall not: (a) be intentionally incorrect, false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) be fraudulent; (c) infringe any third party 's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, intentionally or otherwise; (d) violate any state or federal law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising); (e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (f) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site; and (g) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers. Additionally, without the express written authorization of the Site, you may not: (a) utilize framing techniques in connection with the Site or any of the materials contained therein; (b) use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site 's marks; (c) "deep-link" to any page of the Site (including the homepage); (d) decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software aspect of the Site 's materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; (e) sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Site 's materials or any of your rights to access and use the Site 's materials as granted in this Agreement; and/or (f) place a bookmark on any page of the Site except for the registration log-in screen. Furthermore, you may not consummate any transaction on the Site, or that was initiated using our Services, that could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Additionally, you agree to fully cooperate with the Site in stopping any unauthorized use. It shall be a complete and material breach of this User Agreement if you submit any material to the Site that violates international law or federal, state, and/or local laws of the United States. Unauthorized access to the Site is illegal and a breach of this Agreement. Moreover, you agree to ensure that you have fully logged out of your account at the end of each session.
(12)You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. You agree that you will not: (i) take any action that we, in our sole discretion, believe imposes an unreasonably large load on our servers; (ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display the Site content without the prior expressed written permission of LIPOtrim™ and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (iii) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iv) bypass any security measures (including the use of another person 's user name to access the Site) or encryption tools that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
(13) Breach. Without limiting our other remedies, we may limit your activity, temporarily suspend, issue a warning, indefinitely suspend or terminate your automatic shipment and refuse to provide our Services to you if, within our sole and independent judgment: (a) you breach or we anticipate that you are about to breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; (c) you fail to pay absolutely any amount due by the payment due date; or (d) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. Also, we can terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
(15) Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. LIPOtrim™ takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. Policy for handling claims of infringement is to have our designated agent review and respond to notices of infringement by removing from the Site any infringing material when a DMCA compliant notice is provided to us.
(16) DMCA Notice. In accordance with the DMCA, LIPOtrim™ has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on the Site. If you truly believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify the designated agent specified below: email@example.com
(17)The DMCA requires all infringement claims be in writing and must include the following information: 1. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; 2. A description of infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit LIPOtrim to locate the material; 3.Your contact information, including your telephone number, mailing address, and email address; 4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and 6. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
(18) National Do Not Call Registry. You are advised that when you complete a contact form on the Site, you have expressly agreed to be contacted via telephone by LIPOtrim, regardless of whether you are listed on the National Do Not Call Registry.
(19) Fax Policy. Be advised that if you provide us with a fax number, you have expressly granted us the right to contact you through fax.
(20) Results May Vary. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT AND EXPRESS OUR SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS. EXAMPLES AND TESTIMONIALS ON THE SITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED OR CONSTRUED AS PROMISES OR GUARANTEES OF RESULTS. RESULTS WILL VARY PER PERSON. Your personal level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on a number of factors. THE FACTORS VARY ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, AND THEREFORE, LIPOtrim CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR RESULTS.
This product is not for use by or sale to any persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed as described on the label. Furthermore, the product should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. Individual weight loss results will vary. By using this site you agree to follow the privacy and all terms & conditions printed on this site. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
(21) No Warranty. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THIS SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT, ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may possibly not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state. ADDITIONALLY, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, UPDATED, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, (SITE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET). SPECIFICALLY, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM, OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF LIPOtrim. THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION BY SELLERS OR THIRD PARTIES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE. ADDITIONALLY, THE SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS MATERIALS ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL LOCATIONS. FURTHERMORE, NO USERS MAY ACCESS THE SITE FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THE CONTENT OR THE BUSINESS OF THE SITE MAY BE ILLEGAL. THE SITE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY WEBSITE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY DERIVED FROM THE USE OF ANY LINKS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE SITE.
(22) General Release. WHEN AND IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ONE OR MORE USERS, EACH OF YOU RELEASE LIPOtrim, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. FURTHERMORE, YOU WAIVE THE PROTECTIONS AFFORDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." MOREOVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WAIVER IS AN ESSENTIAL AND MATERIAL TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT WITHOUT SUCH WAIVER, THIS AGREEMENT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ENTERED INTO BY LIPOtrim™.
(23) Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, , OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF A) THE TOTAL OF PAYMENTS BY YOU TO US IN THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS OR B) $100.
(24) Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LIPOtrim™ and our officers, agents, directors, employees, contractors and suppliers from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the performance of this Agreement by either party, as well any performance related to the documents it incorporates by reference, and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
(25) Specific Enforcement. You acknowledge that LIPOtrim™ will be irreparably injured if the provisions of this Agreement are not specifically enforced or followed. If you commit, or in the belief of LIPOtrim™, threaten to commit a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement, LIPOtrim™ and each of its subsidiaries shall have the right and remedy, in addition to any other remedy that may be available at law or in equity, to have the provisions of this Agreement specifically enforced by any court having equity jurisdiction, it being acknowledged and agreed that any such breach or threatened breach will cause irreparable injury to LIPOtrim™ and its subsidiaries, and money damages will not provide an adequate remedy therefore. Furthermore, such injunction shall be available without the posting of any bond or other security, and you hereby consent to the issuance of such injunction.
(26) If this Agreement is breached by you, LIPOtrim™ will be entitled to recover its legal fees and permissible costs incurred in the enforcement of this Agreement.
(27) Licenses. LIPOtrim grants a limited license to each participant to only make personal use of the Site and the Services in accordance with this Agreement. The license expressly excludes, without limitation, any reproduction, duplication, sale, resale or other commercial use of the Site and the Services, making any derivative of the Site or the Services, the collection and use of participant e-mail addresses or other participant information, ratings or listings, or any data extraction or data mining whatsoever. You also agree that you will not reproduce, compile, republish or resell for any commercial purpose any information on our Site and not use any device, software or routine that may interfere with the operation of the Site.
(28) Export Control. You also understand and acknowledge that the Site 's software elements may be subject to regulation by the United States Department of Commerce or by other agencies of the U.S. Government, which prohibit the export or diversion of software to certain nations or third parties. Diversion of such materials contrary to the laws of the United States or international law is prohibited. Furthermore, you agree that you will not assist or participate in any such diversion or other violation of applicable laws and regulations. Also, you warrant that you will not permit or license anyone not approved under applicable law or regulations to receive controlled commodities. Moreover, you agree to abide by any applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that none of the materials on the Site are being, or will be, transferred, shipped, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or otherwise used for proscribed activities.
(29) Linking. There are some third-party websites are linked to the Site. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Site is not responsible or liable for the content, advertising, services, products, or availability of such external websites or resources. Additionally, the Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or related to your use of, or reliance upon, any such third-party content, goods or services. If you decide to access any such third party website, you do so completely at your own risk and your use of such website is not governed by this Site 's User Agreement or any other agreement incorporated by reference.
(30) Trademarks. You agree that the terms "LIPOtrim " and "tryliponow.com" are considered trademarks of the Site. Furthermore, you agree that the Site 's marks, logos, domains, and trademarks may not be commercially used except with the express written permission of the Site. You agree that the marks may not be used in any manner that falsely disparages or discredits the Site or is likely to cause consumer confusion. You understand that other parties ' product and service names referenced on the Site may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners and/or holders of such trademarks and service marks.
(31) Price Reduction. Company reserves the right to reduce pricing without prior notice to you. However, you will always have the right to cancel an order and get a refund of your purchase price if you do not agree to pay any increased price amount.
(32) Copyrights. The Site and all the materials accessible on or through the site such as graphics, text, photographs, video and audio clips, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, downloadable materials, data compilations and software, as well as any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the Site, are the proprietary information and valuable intellectual property of the Site or the party that provided the materials to the Site. These materials (and compilations thereof) are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The materials may not be distributed, copied, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the Site. Additionally, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the materials. Furthermore, modifications or use of the content of the Site except as expressly provided in this User Agreement violates the Site 's intellectual property rights.
(33) The Site, and/or the party that provided the materials to the Site, retains all of its right, title, and interest in all the materials. Your access of the Site does not transfer title or rights in any of the Site's intellectual property.
(34) FDA Disclaimer for website, product and services: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(35) Dispute. Except as otherwise provided below, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the relationship between the parties established by it shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration before one (1) arbitrator. Judgment upon any award it may grant may be confirmed and entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be deemed self-executing, and an award may be entered against a party who fails to appear at any duly noticed hearing. This provision shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. Either party shall have the right to seek and obtain from any court of competent jurisdiction any equitable or provisional relief or remedy enforcing any right or interest it may have in connection with this Agreement. No judicial actions permitted by this paragraph shall waive or limit the claiming party's rights to adjudicate the merits of the dispute by arbitration. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGALACTION, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND LIPOTRIM SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO DO SO IN WRITING FOLLOWING INITIATION OF THE ARBITRATION.
(36) General. These terms and conditions apply to ALL transactions made on or through this Website. This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. You manifest your agreement to the terms and conditions in this document by any act demonstrating your assent thereto, including clicking any button containing the words "I agree" or similar syntax, or by merely accessing the Website, whether you have read these terms or not. It is suggested that you print this form for your personal records.